Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hey, my name is Argya Pragita. I was born in Jakarta, 24 July 1995

Friday, 26 September 2008

pirst lop (ga ada kerjaan)

every one can see there's a change in me
they all say i'm not the same kid i used to be..
don't go out and play, i just dream all day
they don't know whats wrongs with me and i'm to shy to say
    it's my first love, what i'm dreaming of, when i go to bed

when i lay my head up-on my pillow don't know what to do
my first love
thinks that i'm too young, he doesn't even know
wish that i could show him what i'm feelling, cause i'm feelling my first love..

mirror on the wall, does he care at all?
will he ever notice me could he ever fall
tell me teddy bear, why love is so un fair?
will i ever find away and answer to my prayer.
for my first love
what i'm dreaming of when i go to bed
when i lay my head up-on my pillow, don't know what to do
my first love, thinks that i'm too young, he doesn't even know
wish that i could show him what i'm feelling, cause i'm feelling my first loveeeeeeee
FIRST LOVE-Nikka Costa

No comments: